Monday, December 14, 2009

Invitation for community media researchers

Although this blog is in Serbian (there is Google Translate button on the right), I will use the second anniversary to skip this rule and launch an invitation in English.
As I am in the process of preparing PhD thesis with the topic: Community Media in Europe and the Possibilities of Adopting Good Practices in Serbia, I would like to kindly invite researchers in the field who land here to contact me with: links, examples of media outlets or of relevant country policies, questions, information about seminars, conferences or fellowships...
In short, anything that could facilitate and enrich my research, and add some additional perspective, insight and idea. (Alternatively, you could send some good food recipes, they are useful too*).
My contact address is: larisa[dot]rankovic[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks.

No comments:

Metodologija fact-checking sajtova

Jedan tekst od pre pet godina, i dalje može biti koristan, mada su se stvari svakako izmenile u međuvremenu.  FACT-CHECKING SAJTOVI -...